AOL Login: Like many other webmail services are working to provide you with different mailing facilities, AOL mail is giving their best as well. AOL sign in the portal is available at its official website where people can avail their mailing services.
AOL provides there users with multiple services along with webmail which includes instant messages service as well. For this purpose, AOL mail is also from time to time mentioned with the name AIM which stands for AOL Instant Messaging. For using AOL mailing services, you will be required to sign in through your AOL account to proceed further with more activities.
Requirements for Sign In AOL mail account
- For AOL sign in purpose, you must own a computer and internet for online access.
- You must know AOL sign in page URL: https://my.screenname.aol.com/ which leads to its login page.
How to sign in to your AOL account
- The initial step of starting anything knows where you want to check to get your job done.
- Here as you want to sign in to your AOL account so first of all, you must visit AOL sign in page web link https://my.screenname.aol.com/.
- This web link will lead you to the official website of AOL.
- Here you will find a blue, black designed interface of the whole web page.
- Here for the AOL sign in purpose, you will access the AOL login window present at the right side of web page.
- In the first asked option you are required to enter your username.
- Which you created while creating your AOL account or you can also enter your AOL email address.
- In the next asked option you are required to enter your password you set for your AOL account.
- After you are one adding the inquired information you might want to click on the big Blue “Sign In” button for continuing the process, present under the password option.
- If you are registered AOL member with the username and password, you just entered then you will link to your AOL account through this sign in procedure for sure.
How to create AOL account through AOL sign in web page
- As you want to create your AOL account so first of all, you must visit AOL sign in page web link https://my.screenname.aol.com/. This web link will lead you to the official website of AOL.
- Here inside AOL sign in a window, there is an option that says “get a free username”. Just click on this link.
- This link will lead you to AOL sign up form where AOL will ask you to enter some of your information for creating your account.
- This information includes a variety of things starting with your name, date of birth, your gender, zip code, mobile number, alternate email address if any and creating your user name and
- password along with selecting security question.
- Once you have been gone through the entire required information part click “Sign Up” button.
- As soon as confirmation is done, you are good to go with your account.
Thanks for reading this article.